BadgeOS now includes several assets or icon image packs that can be used as default images for any of your achievement types. You can download any set of images directly from the site by navigating to the Assets section, located in the BadgeOS menu.
Table Of Contents
1. Download Assets
- Navigate to BagdeOS > Assets from the WP Dashboard.
- Click on the Download button under the desired icon pack and wait for it to get downloaded.
- There will be a success message after the successful download of the asset.
- You can find all these downloaded Asset images when you navigate to WP Dashboard > Media > Library
2. Use Asset Images
- Create any achievement type, point type, or rank.
- Configure all the options as desired and scroll down to the Featured Image meta-box on the right.
- Click the “Set achievement, point or rank image” button and select the newly downloaded asset image.
- Click Publish.