Enhances sites running BuddyPress and BadgeOS by automatically joining users to one or more specified groups when they use a special Invite Code to join your site.
Use the BadgeOS Invite Code plugin in conjunction with the BadgeOS Community Add-on, and badges based on Group membership can be awarded to users as soon as they join your site with a valid Invite Code.
- Create and manage as many “Invite Codes” as desired
- Select one or more BuddyPress Groups that users should automatically join when they register for your site
- Set the maximum numberof times any specific code can be used
- Designate an expiration date after which your codes can no longer be used
- Easily edit or delete any code at any time to disable further use
- Set Invite Codes from the front-end of the site when creating new BuddyPress Groups.
- Configuration option to require an invite code for site registration
- Optionally select one or more default BuddyPress groups that members should automatically join when they register for your site