The BadgeOS TutorLMS Integration add-on allows you to implement a reward system on your TutorLMS e-learning site. The plugin seamlessly connects your LMS with BadgeOS to award achievements, ranks, and points to students based on their course, lesson, and quiz related triggers. You can also deduct points based on these triggers.
BadgeOS TutorLMS Integration allows you to use the following triggers to award/deduct points and award achievements and ranks:
- A user passes any quiz.
- A user passes a specific quiz.
- A user passes any quiz from a specific course.
- A user fails any quiz.
- A user fails a specific quiz.
- A user fails any quiz from a specific course.
- A user meets a minimum grade percentage on a quiz.
- A user completes any lesson.
- A user completes a specific lesson.
- A user completes any lesson within a specific course.
- A user completes a course.
- A user completes a course with a specific tag.
- A user subscribes to a course.
- A user subscribes to a specific course.
Here are some of the ways you can use gamification to encourage student progress in your online courses:
- Award a “Top Student” badge to users that obtain a quiz grade over 90%.
- When a user passes 10 quizzes, award them a “Study Master” badge.
- When a user completes a course, award them a higher rank.
If you have any questions about this add-on, feel free to post on our public forum. There you can also find answers to questions posted by other users. To read the add-on FAQs, you can see the docs section.
View Change Log