In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps you need to follow to troubleshoot theme and plugin conflicts.
1. Switch to a default WordPress theme
Switch to one of the default themes that comes installed on your WordPress by default like Twenty Seventeen.
Did that fix the issue?
- If yes, contact your theme developer about the issue. There may be an update that solves it.
- If the problem persists using a default theme, see the next step below.
2. Deactivate all non-BadgeOS plugins
Deactivate temporarily all your plugins, except BadgeOS and badgeos.org add-on(s). If your problem is related to one of our integrations keep the BadgeOS plugin, integrated plugin (e.g.: LearnDash), and the integration plugin that connects both plugins (eg: BadgeOS – LearnDash Integration) active.
Does that fix it?
- If yes, there’s likely a conflict with one of the disabled plugins. To pinpoint which one, reactivate plugins (one at a time), repeat the actions taken when the issue appeared, and see when/if the issue reappears.
- If the issue remains while running a default theme and no extra plugins are activated, go to the next step.
3. Contact Us
The ideal place for bug and issue reporting is on the WordPress Support Forum for the BadgeOS.