The free BadgeOS MemberPress Integration add-on seamlessly connects your membership site to BadgeOS gamification elements to create a reward system.
The add-on allows you to award achievements, points, and ranks to users for enrolling in membership and other membership-related activities. You can also revoke achievements and ranks and set up point deductions for canceling memberships or letting memberships expire. All together, these features allow you to build a complete gamification strategy for your membership site.
- Award achievements, points, ranks for enrolling into a membership level.
- Award achievements, points, ranks for enrolling into free membership.
- Award achievements, points, ranks for enrolling into paid membership.
- Award achievements, points, ranks for membership subscriptions.
- Deduct points on canceling membership
- Revoke achievements or ranks on canceling membership
- Revoke achievements or ranks if membership is expired
Here are some of the ways you can use BadgeOS with MemberPress to enrich your gamification campaign:
- You can motivate your students by rewarding them with points for enrolling in any of your memberships. Students can collect these points as they keep enrolling in new memberships and eventually redeem them for a gift, prize or other benefit.
- Create a sense of healthy competition between your members. User badges and points can be displayed on any page or using leaderboards.
- You can establish a hierarchy between your members using ranks. For example, users subscribing to several memberships or paid memberships can have a higher rank than those subscribing to one membership or free memberships only.
- Gratify your users for enrolling to a membership on your site by awarding them a special badge.
- Encourage members to remain active on the site by revoking their achievements and points if they cancel their membership.
View Change Log