Credly is a universal way for people to earn and showcase their achievements and badges. With Credly Integration enabled in BadgeOS, badges or achievements you create on your BadgeOS site can automatically be created on your Credly account. As select badges are earned using BadgeOS, the badge will automatically be issued via Credly to the earner so they can easily share it on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Mozilla Backpack, their web site, blog, Credly profile or other location. Credly makes badge issuing and sharing fun and easy! Learn more.
Here’s an example of a Credly user profile. Badges earned on BadgeOS are automatically sent to each user’s Credly profile, where they can be curated, managed, grouped with badges from other issuing organizations, and shared to virtually any social network.
Sharable Badges with Credly Integration
- Badges are Mozilla Open Badge (OBI) compatible through integration of the “Open Credit” API by Credly, the free web service for issuing, earning and sharing badges.
- Connect your Credly account to your BadgeOS site and voila! You’re using WordPress to issue “Open Badges” that can be displayed virtually anywhere.
- Badges you create in BadgeOS automatically appear and update on Credly
- Use Credly iOS app to issue badges you created on your WordPress site.
- As badges are earned on WordPress, they can be automatically sent to Credly for easy sharing on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Mozilla Backpack, the earner’s own web site, blog, or Credly profile.
View and Issue your BadgeOS badges via iOS Mobile App
- Badges created in BadgeOS are immediately available on the Credly iOS mobile app (with free Credly integration enabled).
- Create badges in WordPress, and then issue them from your iPhone!
- BadgeOS badge earners can receive, accept, view and share their badges from the iOS app (with their profile set to receive badges via Credly).
- Credly app’s “ID Card” view essentially turns a BadgeOS badge into an “access pass” for face-to-face activities.
Linking BadgeOS to Credly is a Snap
- As a badge issuer, simply sign in to Credly via the BadgeOS “Credly Integration” panel. Your API token will automatically be retrieved and your Credly integration is done!
- Map BadgeOS badge fields to the Credly badge fields of your choice.
- Decide on a badge-by-badge basis which badges should be sent to Credly when created or earned
- As select badges are created and updated in BadgeOS, they get created and stay updated in Credly
- Site users can adjust their global “Send to Credly” settings and have all badges go to their Credly account as earned, or they can choose on a badge-by-badge basis.