Interactive Progress Map Alignment

Home Member Forums Guest Achievements Interactive Progress Map Alignment

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Grant Goodwill 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Grant Goodwill
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve been trying to get some support for the Interactive Progress Map, however I can’t find a dedicated forum and this is the only forum I have permissions to post in and haven’t had a reply to my emails.

On our page, the progress map is aligned left and only shows 6 badges per row, is it possible (be it by editing the css files or something else) to make the content centred and if possible make more badges appear on a row?

Please let me know if you need more info.

Thanks,
    Grant

Grant Goodwill
    Participant

bump?

Chris La Pilusa
    Keymaster

Hi Grant,

Thank you for contacting us. While we are supporting the Interactive Progress Map, we are not currently pursuing any modifications with regards to layout or customization.

You can still feel free to modify this plugin independently to meet the needs of your site.

Thank you.

Grant Goodwill
    Participant

So it’s by design that the whole site is left aligned on this page? Including header and footer etc?

This doesn’t seem right.

Grant Goodwill
    Participant

Is it by design?

It’s not just the progress map that left aligns – the whole page (header, footer etc) is left aligned on the page with the progress map embedded.

This isn’t necessarily custom modifications I’m looking for, more to make a teak to issues caused by the plugin.

Grant Goodwill
    Participant

To say people on these forums have paid for a product, it’s quite shocking the lack of response not only I but everyone on here is getting.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.